Hyderabad Property Registration
|Hyderabad Property Registration means registration of Property documents in case of its Sale, Purchase or Lease. The Registration Charges are to be paid under the rates and rules set by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. There are many registration offices located in different location of Hyderabad for collecting and registering the property, valuation of property, collection of stamp duty, verification and maintenance of final deed, collection of Registration fees. House Registration process in Hyderabad is very simple. You just need to fill the Registry form and pay the registration charges value along with the copy of documents to be registered.
Hyderabad Property Registration Process
The Registration of property and timely payment of property tax is required for legal Sale, Purchase or Lease.
- Preparation of Registry of the property
- Payment of stamp duty charges
- Preparation of final sale agreement
- Visiting sub-registrar office
- Verification of documents by registrar
- Payment of Registration fees accordingly
- Receive final receipt
Documents Required for Registration of Property
1. Sale agreement of the property which has to be registered.
2. Identity proof of both the parties that can be Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Passport or any other.
3. Two witnesses and their proof of identification
4. Stamp Duty payment slip
5. Payment of Registration Charges and other Fees.
The above documents can be presented in any sub registrar office for registration. The sub registrar offices in the state of Andhra Pradesh are responsible for performing property registration. All these offices are 100% computerized refers to as Computer Aided Administration of Registration Department (CARD).
Objectives and Goals of CARD
GHMC Helpline Numbers: 155304/1253, 040-23226982/23221978
- Simplified Registration Process
- Accuracy, Efficiency, Speed and Consistency.
- Correct valuation of registration charges according to global rates.
- To remove errors involve in manual calculation
- To preserve documents on CDs.
- Provide support for Automatic back office function.
- Quality and Secured output.
- Generation of standard result
For more information on Hyderabad Property Registration Process, Registration Rates, Fees, Charges and other details keep browsing our website indiapropertyhut.in
Last Updated On: 2012/03/06