PUDA New Schemes
|PUDA New Schemes give hope to own a home in an urban estate within the state of Punjab. These schemes may offer plots, houses, apartments or commercial land areas for sale under controlled prices. The residential area is generally allotted through a system of computerized draw whereas the commercial land area is made available for sale through an auction process. Some urban estates have their own urban development authorities that are responsible for the preparation and implementation of regional plans and new township plans. GMADA and GLADA are two such authorities that bring out new housing schemes for areas around Mohali and Ludhiana, respectively.
Besides offering residential plots for sale, PUDA also builds houses and makes these available for sale under an appropriate housing scheme. Some of the most recent housing projects are located in Mullanpur planning area, Ajnala Road in Amritsar, Bhatinda and Ludhiana. Some of the construction sites for the upcoming projects include SAS Nagar in Mohali, Jandiali near Kohara in Ludhiana, Mehmadpur in Patiala, and Manawala and Jeetan Kalan in Amritsar.
PUDA Scheme 2011
Below is a list of new schemes launched by Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority in 2011.
- Residential Plot scheme at PUDA Enclave in Abohar: The last date for the submission of completed application is April 24, 2011. There are 185 residential plots of varying size. The rate per square yard is Rs. 6500/-.
- Allotment of Booth Sites to Riot Victims: A special scheme to make available 200 booth sites at Patiala to riot victims. The last date is April 15, 2011.
- Auction of 31 commercial sites at Phillaur: The auction date is May 25, 2011 and the venue where the event will be held is PWD Store, Opposite Rest House, Phillaur.
- Auction at Kapurthala for the allotment of 9 commercial sites on May 24, 2011
- 27 freehold commercial sites will be auctioned near Civil Hospital, Ludhiana on May 20, 2011
Keep visiting this page frequently to get the latest on PUDA new schemes. Browse our website IndiaPropertyHut.in to get more information on different aspects of Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority and its affiliate organizations like Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA), Greater Ludhiana Area Development Authority (GLADA) and more.
Last Updated On: 2012/02/29